Eligibility Requirements :
- Moroccan citizens currently residing in Morocco;
- Have a bachelor (licence) degree or higher;
- Have at least four years of teaching experience at the time of application;
- Have a firm understanding of Modern Standard Arabic and strong English language skills, both written and spoken;
- A demonstrated commitment to good pedagogy and a willingness to adapt to new and different methodologies;
- Strong leadership potential; and
- Have the personal skills, attitude, and motivation that will enable them to function independently and succeed in an intensive academic year in the U.S.
Applications are due each year in late November/early December through the Ministry of Education, which forwards its selections to MACECE for further review. Interviews of selected candidates takes place at the Commission in March. Grantees then have a pre-departure training session and travel to the USA in late July.
For more information please contact Program Officer Ahlam Daoudi through the form below.