Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers an opportunity for American university professors to teach or to conduct research in Morocco. While many Fulbright Scholars who come to Morocco are in the humanities or social sciences, MACECE also encourages those in the physical and natural sciences.
Program Period: 2 to 10 months
- U.S. citizenship
- College and university faculty, administrators, professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, lawyers, and independent scholars are eligible to apply.
- Recipients of a Fulbright Scholar grant are eligible to apply for another Fulbright Scholar grant two years after the date of completion of the previous grant.
- Language proficiency requirement
- Applicant possesses the training, credentials, active professional standing, as appropriate for their project, discipline, and career path
- Applicant meets the language proficiency requirements necessary for the project
- Quality and feasibility of the project
- Potential impact of the project
- Personal qualities: adaptability, cultural sensitivity, collegiality and willingness to serve as cultural ambassadors