A Professor or Researcher

If you are a university professor or researcher, you may be eligible for one of the following programs
Fulbright Post-Doctoral Research Grant

The Post-Doctoral Research Grant or Visiting Scholars Program is a program for Moroccan Faculty to apply for 3 to 6 months

read more
Fulbright (SIR) Program

This is a program for U.S. higher education institutions to host Moroccan scholars to teach in areas of expertise and provide

read more