Eligibility Requirements :
- Moroccan citizens currently residing in Morocco;
- Have a bachelor (licence) degree or higher;
- Have at least five years of teaching experience at the time of application;
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Commitment to good pedagogy and a willingness to adapt to new and different methodologies;
- Demonstrated leadership potential; and
- Possess the personal skills, attitude, and motivation that will enable them to function independently and succeed in an intensive academic year in the U.S.
The pre-selection of candidates runs through the Ministry of Education, which forwards the list of pre-selected teachers to MACECE for further review. Interviews of candidates takes place at the Commission in April. Final selection takes place in Washington.
Selected teachers have a pre-departure orientation at MACECE before their departure to the U.S. in January.
For more information please contact Program Officer Ahlam Daoudi through the form below.
Do you have your own Question ?
Get in touch with us though this form :